Void Sticker

Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's Time to Support the Troops!

Start here, don't argue...just click it! Read it. Then, go here. Check this out if you're wary.

This isn't a conservative thing, or a liberal thing, it's a write a letter and show you care thing. If it suits your conscience to support a family in need with loving concern, contact Lisa (not my frequent commenter Lisa) at MyWay716@aol.com.





And, in on a totally unrelated topic, if you're still in the supportive mood, check this out.

All these links were brought to my attention thanks to David Shantz who is a participant in American Bloggers for Inclusive Debates, which I too am hoping to join soon.

9 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 3:42 AM, Blogger David Schantz said...

Stephanie, I wanted to stop by and tell you thank you for stopping by my site and for signing the petition. I have a simple way of telling people where I stand on the abortion issue. I was born in 1950 to a lady that I assume was un-wed and put up for adoption at birth. I have more respect for her than I do for most of todays law makers,abortion is just another word for murder. In case The Gun Toting Liberal hasn't contacted you, welcome to American Bloggers For Inclusive Debates. I also wanted to let you know I post a Question Of The Week every Sunday morning. I hope you will stop by to answer this weeks question.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

 
At 3/13/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This Lisa agrees that Operation Military Pride is an awesome group.

:-)

 
At 3/14/2006 12:54 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Thank you, David S. (amongst the many other Davids I know), you've got an awesome blog there and I will be checking it out regularly!
:-)

 
At 3/14/2006 1:01 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Lisa,

See, I knew it wasn't a conservative thing!
:-D

 
At 3/14/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, supporting our troops should be a given. Considering the job they do they are not paid enough and their families don't recieve anywhere close to the support they should.

 
At 3/14/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I'm still waiting for my e-mail.

 
At 7/14/2006 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://hzqezncj.com/hpho/rxib.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://raqadcih.com/voeb/ycoo.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7/14/2006 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7/14/2006 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://hzqezncj.com/hpho/rxib.html | http://ocntwvvt.com/ohyb/ifzk.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home