Void Sticker

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I've been tagged...

And so, I'll have to go outside my pattern once again...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.

The book nearest to me (under a pile of clutter) is my quad, the first book in my quad is the Holy Bible (King James version): Genesis 12:15 "The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

The green curtain that covers one of the windows in my den.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The basketball game that interrupted me son's Saturday morning cartoons...as I reached to turn off the television.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

2:30 p.m.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

3:04 p.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

My children playing, happily for the moment.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

All the way outside...last night, on my way home from going out to eat with my family. To my garage, which is sort of outside...a few minutes ago to smoke a cigarette.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Herzing College's on-line course requirements.

9. What are you wearing?

lavender colored thermal pajamas.

10. Did you dream last night?

Yes, but the details are fuzzy.

11. When did you last laugh?

A few moments ago, Ben needed comforting so we were silly together.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A "Gone with the Wind" calendar, a shelf with cd-roms, a quote from Orson Scott Card "It might be true enough that the story isn't ready for publication--but that isn't why you aren't sending it out. No, you're hanging on to this manuscript for one reason only. Raw, naked fear." --emphasis added, a picture of my father-in-law, Willy and Brandon, a cross candle sconce, a cherub candle sconce, three shelves with various pretties on them, a white cross with a quote from J. Reuben Clark above it "If we have the truth, it cannot be harmed by investigation. If we have not the truth, it ought to be harmed.", cobwebs.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Yes, I have looked in the mirror.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

It's making me seem more religious than I am.

15. What is the last film you saw?

"Never Been Kissed" on DVD...again.

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A lot of things....home repairs, the equipment for my husband to design video games, more therapy equipment for my boys, a nutritionist/chef (hire, not buy), a gym membership, an anniversary gift for my husband...a lot of things.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

Vodka and gin make me sick, but McGillicuddy's is good stuff!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

Give everyone the hope that this world can truly be a better place and the will to make it so--then lots of things could and would be done.

19. Do you like to Dance?

Like to? Yes. Any good at it? Sadly, no.

20. George Bush.

President of the United States of America...whether you like it or not.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Rachel Michelle.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?

My husband named him William Frederick, and I concurred.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

No, though I'd like to visit.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"Well done, good and faithful service."

25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.

As a baby blogger I'm doubting I know four people (especially since Lisa's excluded) who'll cooperate, but we'll try...

I tag... Reverse_Vampyr, Unsomnambulist, Estee and Zilari.

6 Comments:

At 3/11/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lavender colored thermal pajamas...I would have never guessed...(lol)

Typically I don't even name anyone I just ask for volunteers and if no body does it? That's okay but it is fun I admit it even though I am typically an anti-meme sort.

:-)

 
At 3/11/2006 5:17 PM, Blogger KraZyKaT said...

Steph....The last time I visted you were just starting your Blog. You have come a long way. I like the new layout. Much cleaner and easier to read than the original.

 
At 3/11/2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Yeah, it was fun! And yes, lavender pajamas, which was more coincidence than anything. I don't get dressed unless I have to on the weekends, especially when I know I have to do dishes...eventually.

 
At 3/11/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Thank you, Krazykat, I very much prefer this new template. Lisa did very well!

 
At 3/13/2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm known for stealing Miguel's clothes to putz around the house in, then they end up becoming "mine".

:-)

 
At 3/14/2006 1:35 AM, Blogger Mark said...

I used to do that with my Dad's clothes, but Mark's got a smaller waist than I do, so it doesn't work so well with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home