Void Sticker

Friday, March 31, 2006

My New Column

I'm learning something new, stretching my wings, and writing a new column all at the same time. Please click on the link embedded within my title to see my new column at VOID. I've been a behind-the-scenes member since the very beginning, but now I'm getting more exposure and stepping out a bit. Please tell me what you think!

UPDATE: At David Remer's request (or with his help, depending on how you look at it), I have changed the link in my title to go straight to the cited column.

2 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you did just as I would expect, wonderfully!

:-)

 
At 4/01/2006 1:12 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Thank you both!

(And now that I know Danny more's solid in his on-line presence I'm going to visit his site, because his story is one I'd very much like to know more about and give encouragement where I can. And, if he won't put in a plug for himself, I certainly will!)
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home