Void Sticker

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kendrick Terrell Jackson

As some of you may have noticed, I have an Amber Alert ticker on my blog. As you may also have noticed, there is a child who has been missing for an extended period of time. In the event that one of you just might have information on this matter that could lead to Kendrick's safe recovery, please take a look. Thank you!

UPDATE:
Kendrick is still missing, but he's no longer on the ticker. I fixed the link so it'd actually show his picture again.

Here's some more on his story.
The FBI are involved.

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger historymike said...

Yikes - creepy. I hope they find the kid alive and safe.

 
At 4/14/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger Mark said...

So do I, which is why I wanted to call a little more attention to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home