Void Sticker

Friday, May 05, 2006

Surgery...

My son is going in for surgery at 9:30 am CST. I will not have computer access again until I come home (probably Saturday afternoon or evening). So, if you're absolutely starving for a post of mine...
:-D
...I highly recommend you check out this post I have up at the VOID site!!!
:-D

Oh, and if there's anything in particular you would like me to write about in the near future, please leave recommendations below. Not that I'm out of ideas or anything (far from it, actually...time is another matter), but I'd be very interested in knowing what catches your fancy!

Thank you, and wish me luck (or Higher intervention), because this recovery isn't going to be fun...my son not eating cold things and all.

3 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

Best of luck to you and your family.

 
At 5/07/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger David Schantz said...

I hope you and the family are all doing well. Our Grand Daughter is out of the hospital and staying with us for a while.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

 
At 5/08/2006 3:05 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Thank you, R_V. The surgery and the home-coming were both successful.

David, I'm glad your grand daughter is well and gets to stay with you for a while! Hopefully things go well...y'all continue to be in my prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home