Void Sticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Growth and Progress

Somewhere in the daily humdrum of life, I loose perspective, that sense of why I'm doing what I'm doing. This is a regular tendency for me, though it is one I try to resist.

The what and the why gets lost in the everyday doing. So, since I've been so out of touch with my blog and the on-line community, and I'd lost touch so much with what I had intended to write about even when I was writing regularly, I think it's time to get back to that.

For starters, I'll quote myself:

"Politics: a hazardous pastime for the mind. Parenting: a hazardous pastime for the heart. Other: a mix of hazardous pastimes for the body and soul. A life that isn't multi-faceted, like a fine jewel, isn't complete. A life that isn't complete won't be joyful and fulfilling. Complete your life and find the joy and fulfillment in the precious jewel that is yourself."


That is the purpose of my blog. To explore the complexity that is myself, and to hope that others might share some facet of themselves here on this blog. I readily admit it has happened. But, it is not as pervasive as I had originally intended. I had, myself, gotten so wrapped up in the "output" of my daily life, that I had forgotten the why behind the what.

I'm going to try to get back to that. And, I hope that I haven't been so negligent that my readership is gone beyond the horizon...out of reach. Perhaps this will interest them enough to bring about a word from them. Perhaps not. We shall see.

24 Comments:

At 8/26/2006 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been out of touch...been helping GTL lately and other major events here at home.

Frankly, I do not see how you and Mark juggle all the things you have going on. Being on the youthful side helps, but it still amazes me.

Your faith and determination must be a contributing factor in going through the hazardous times.

 
At 8/28/2006 10:25 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I haven't exactly been on my toes and out in the blogosphere myself, so apologies are totally unnecessary. Soon, I hope to jump back on the horse and get the ball rolling here...though obviously that hasn't quite happened yet.

Mark had a test done, and the results were not what we hoped. So, now there's more tests and more tests. So, that's been a weighty thing. We don't know if we need to be worried, but we don't know that we don't need to be worried either. So, of course, I worry.

I hope all is going well with you, and I promise I will be visiting soon!

 
At 11/12/2012 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic lorazepam ativan side effects drugs.com - lorazepam 1mg tablet

 
At 11/13/2012 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy xanax online cheap no prescription 2 mg xanax effects - can you buy xanax costa rica

 
At 11/13/2012 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan quitting alcohol with ativan - ativan 2.5 mg

 
At 11/14/2012 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online lorazepam 1mg blue - buy ativan online with mastercard

 
At 11/14/2012 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xanax antidepressant how much 2mg xanax - buy xanax without prescriptions

 
At 11/16/2012 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan without prescription lorazepam online-apotheke - ativan price per pill

 
At 11/16/2012 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam 2 mg high - stopping diazepam side effects

 
At 11/17/2012 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam ativan compared to xanax - ativan overdose prognosis

 
At 11/19/2012 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soma for sale soma muscle relaxer drug interactions - carisoprodol highest dose

 
At 11/20/2012 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy soma online carisoprodol high blood pressure - muscle relaxers carisoprodol side effects

 
At 11/20/2012 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

valium without prescriptions how long do valium side effects last - valium side effects in humans

 
At 11/20/2012 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien cr youtube - ambien 10 mg price street

 
At 11/22/2012 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium bulk - drug interactions tramadol valium

 
At 11/22/2012 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambien buy buy ambien online - zolpidem or ambien cr

 
At 11/23/2012 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

carisoprodol 350 mg carisoprodol common side effects - uses of carisoprodol

 
At 11/23/2012 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol sleep - soma side effects 350mg

 
At 11/23/2012 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

order ambien online no prescription help with ambien withdrawal - ambien cr price canada

 
At 1/26/2013 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger: Politics, Parenting, and Other Hazardous Pastimes - Post a Comment order prednisolone - purchase prednisone http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#purchase-prednisone

 
At 2/07/2013 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

American Journal Of Homeopathic Medicine modafinil online no prescription - buy modafinil no prescription http://www.inthedetailsblog.com/, [url=http://www.inthedetailsblog.com/]cost of provigil [/url]

 
At 3/15/2013 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1, [url=http://www.onlinecelebrexdeal.net/]Celebrex Online[/url] - Celebrex Online - cheap celebrex online http://www.onlinecelebrexdeal.net/.

 
At 3/25/2013 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic sumatriptan - generic imitrex cost http://www.imitrexbenefits.net/, [url=http://www.imitrexbenefits.net/]imitrex cost[/url]

 
At 3/27/2013 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6, [url=http://www.nexiumpricewatch.net/]cheap nexium online no prescription [/url] - cheap nexium online - nexium sale http://www.nexiumpricewatch.net/.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home