Void Sticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

...and baby makes three!

Well, it's done. Today I went in for the feedback session of Ben's diagnostic process. And, he qualified as autistic, moderately so. The process to get him access to services is begun. Okay, so that consisted of a phone call, but still...it's begun. I also found a new source for material for my book, that in the doctor who diagnosed Ben. She seemed congenial to my goals, as well as understanding of the problem I see in communication between the different peoples involved.

I'll expound upon that at a later time. Right now, this is going to have to do. I've still got school work to do.

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger David Schantz said...

Does this kind of stuff make you nuts? Cheyenne decided she didn't want to be in a regular High School. She wanted to go to a learning center. You don't just get in, you have to apply and be excepted. The classes are smaller so the teacher has more time for each student. It is about learning, no fashion shows at the learning center. You have to show why you need to go there. She used being a new Mother, she needs to be home with the Baby. Classes at the learning center are shorter,she goes four hours a day. Thats right, she got in and her grades improved in just one week and she likes going. I just can't understand why they need to make it so hard to get into this or any other program.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

 
At 11/16/2006 1:15 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Yes, it does. But waiting lists are supposed to be necessary...mostly to save funds.

*shrugs*

I'm used to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home