5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me
Well, I've been tagged by Reverse_Vampyr, and so here they are:
- I've tried to read Moby Dick three (maybe 4) times, and have never gotten past page 50; and yet, I can usually read a 1000+ page fantasy epic in three days despite my other obligations.
- I'm one of those annoying people who talk during the movie (albeit quietly)...and, when I'm at home, I get near-hysterically involved in the story. After nearly nine years of marriage, my husband has finally stopped asking, "Are you okay?"
- If I were offered the chance to trade my current existence for the butt-kicking life-style of a Buffy/Sydney type bad-guy-beating martial artist, I would have to seriously consider it. Which I find rather disturbing...but, how cool would that be!?!
- I haven't weighed less than 200 lbs. since my first son was born. I'm neither comfortable nor uncomfortable with this, but perhaps surprisingly so, it's not the reason I don't like my picture taken...I just always seem to be between facial expressions when the image is actually captured and it looks very odd.
- The third short story I ever completed was a pornographic revenge story that involved the unanesthetized removal of certain portions of a man's genitalia, which I sent to my uncle who was in prison for revision. He told me it wasn't anatomically possible, but aside from the actual removal and subsequent force-feeding...I know the positioning works.
Now, who should I send it to?
I'll start with Small Town Girl at Lisa for President.
Then, I'll include Milemastersarah of The Nefariouspoo of Sarah.
I'd love to learn more about McEwen of Whitterer on Autism.
I'll pass it along to my husband, Mark, of Lazy Mormon.
And, we'll see if David from A Republic, if you can keep it... is willing to play along too.