Void Sticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Cottonelle, Stress, and Blogger

Public Service Announcement: Do NOT use Cottonelle toilet paper!!! Especially if it has ripples.

The stuff backed up both our toilets, cost us $60 in drain cleaning supplies, and one of our toilets is still unusable. Worse thing...when I went into the hardware store the second time in the same day to buy the really heavy-duty acidic drain cleaner (the stuff I use for the floor drain for my washer) the helper named the toilet paper brand. Obviously, it's not merely our toilets that are fussy.

This has merely added to our stress. Therapy has been a problem, but we're working on that. Classes, of course. And life in general. I swear, I have no immune system left to fight off this lovely sinus infection I'm getting.

And...to top it off, Blogger Beta is now the only blogger available, and since I didn't want yet another e-mail account :-P, I tried to sign in under Mark's account. Now I'm gone, erased, vanished, assimilated into Mark's identity. Ironic that marriage didn't do that, but Blogger could. Still waiting on a fix. But...if you're wondering...it's still me. Mark wouldn't complain so publicly.

5 Comments:

At 2/23/2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the TP as well as blogger. Hang in there, hopefully both will work themselves out soon!

 
At 2/24/2007 12:07 AM, Blogger Mark said...

*this is Stephanie, not Mark*

Thank you, RV. The worst of it is that my whole goals thing got de-railed. But, I'm blogging again, so I'll probably work up some steam soon. I'm trying to get back on track with other things as well.

Oddly enough, I'm (in the process of) applying something I learned in business: strategic, tactic, and operational goals...for my life. Maybe it'll work.

 
At 2/24/2007 12:09 AM, Blogger Mark said...

PS...

Do you have any idea how to keep the stupid security window from popping up every time I go into a comments section on new "improved" blogger?

 
At 2/24/2007 1:02 PM, Blogger Praguetwin said...

Give in, go to new blogger. I did, and it is okay. Oh, actually you have.

So now just make a google account. I used my blog email address as my Google account name and used a new password. It is a bit of a hassle, but it is fine. No big deal.

Once you have a google account, then add yourself as a contributor.

"Resistance is futile."

 
At 2/25/2007 3:17 PM, Blogger Mark said...

PT,

I'm not exactly giving up, but I'm not tolerating Blogger any more either. And, I'm not the only one who's having this problem and there's no apparent fix for it. I've been told the whole contributor thing won't work on new blogger, but I could be wrong. Either way, it's just one frustration too many.

*Stephanie*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home